All Supporters of the airfield are welcome to become members of LFA, a not-for-profit organisation that prevented closure three times, and opened up the airfield and its facilities for civilian use.
Membership is £30 per year - all of which is used to further the prospects of a sustainable operational aviation future for Daedalus Airfield.
- You strengthen LFA through your membership - the more members we have the more clout we wield
- A strong LFA is needed to work for the future of general aviation (all forms) at Lee-On-Solent
- Use of the LFA Clubhouse, full briefing facilities, including Broadband Computer and WiFi connectivity
- An LFA Vehicle Pass gets you on to the airfield.
- LFA Website
- Availability of Hangarage & Parking
- Updates on what is happening at the airfield via newsletters, emails, website and Facebook
- Your interests will be represented in negotiations with the owners and other relevant parties.
- Access to the LFA officers to assist you in any aspect of operating from the airfield.
- LFA organises events which you are welcome to attend.